If you like organ, handbell and sacred choral music, we would love to welcome you as a member of our chapter. You DO NOT have to play the organ or be a choir director to be a member. All of our meetings are open, so visit the Events Calendar and consider yourself invited to attend any of our meetings. A letter with more information is available by clicking here.
If you are currently serving a church or synagogue, consider asking your employer to pay your annual dues – many in our area do.
- Regular – Subscription to The American Organist magazine, voting privileges
- Special – Reduced rate for disabled members, or those over 65
- Student – Reduced rate for students – student ID required
- Partner – Reduced rate for the spouse of one of a member in one of the categories above
- Dual – Reduced rate for someone who already holds one of the memberships above in another chapter
- Student Dual – (Hmm – you can probably figure this one out yourself)
- Chapter Friend – Member of our chapter only. No magazine and local voting only. You will receive our newsletter and notices of web site updates
Click the button below to start the application process on the National AGO website.Join Now!
There is also a category called Independent for people who do not live near a local chapter. For more information, see the Press Release page on the National site.